Tuesday, December 29, 2009

4 times around the sun

On the 24th, we celebrated Parker's 4th birthday. I always worried about my Christmas Eve baby feeling a little snubbed when it comes to birthday parties, but it turns out it really isn't even a concern. He announced to me a few days before his birthday that he wanted a party "with us and grandma and poppa...no one else". So that is exactly what he got. He woke up not really believing it was his birthday and asked all day if he was still really 4. How cute is that!


Like his daddy, he decided he wanted a Carvel ice cream cake!

3 years old
2 years old (boy do I miss those curls!!!)


1 year old



My chubba bubba minutes old.
My sweet Parker, you are so very loved and life is so much better with you in it!





No comments:

Post a Comment